- The new website of Jiangsu Jinxiu High Voltage Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd. is online!
- Improve the quality of power supply and distribution system Try these measures
- The electricity market needs to be improved, and there is room for energy interconnection
- The difference between ultra-low frequency high voltage generator and DC high voltage generator
- Five main characteristics of ultra-low frequency high voltage generator
- Management specification of high voltage test equipment
Number of views:
XZF series frequency conversion series resonance test device
Number of views:
Product serial number
Back to list
The FM series resonance test device is mainly used for on-site AC withstand voltage test of SF6 circuit breakers, GIS combined electrical appliances and electric hoe cables and other large-capacity power equipment with voltage levels of 1000kV and below. Equipped with a suitable tuning capacitor to resonate between 20 and 300 Hz within the specified frequency, it can be used as a power frequency test equipment. At the same time, it can also be used for partial discharge test of power equipment such as transformers, coupling capacitors, and zinc oxide arresters with voltage levels below 1000kV.
※Performance and characteristics
1. Small size and light weight;
2. High Q value;
3. The power input capacity is only 1/Q of the output capacity;
4. The amount of partial discharge is small;
5. There is no transient overvoltage after the sample flashover.
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Follow the official mobile station
More exciting waiting for you!